Here is a sample of a scaled drawing we use to help our clients visualize their unique window treatment. Would this help you? Like this?
The sleek simple and beautiful folds of Vignette Modern Roman Shades from Hunter Douglas may be the perfect solution for your windows. Traditional, Tiered and Tailored in 15 fabrics, 102 fabric/colorations to choose from, and 5 operating systems addresses your various window treatment needs. Room darkening, light filtering? It’s all available with a lifetime warranty! Vertical versions available for your sliding or French doors. Elegant and simple.
Hobbled roman shades add a soft look to a window and can often be used as a stand alone treatment. There are many design opportunities for adding trim, banding and other embellishments, and you can use just about any fabric that folds softly including sheer as shown here. ‘Like’ this for your window?
Insulate your windows this season with Hunter Douglas honeycomb shades. Choose from three collections: Architella, Duette, and Applause. Each collection offers different pricing levels to fit any budget, comes in various colors and textures, several pleat sizes, light filtering, room darkening, and more! Available as a Vertiglide too (pictured in photo) for your sliding door, French doors, oversized windows, or use them as a room divider. Click here http://windowwearetc.com/energy-savings-coupon/ for our special coupon and start saving!
- They provide privacy night and day
- I love how they look, elegant and sophisticated
- I can raise them up for full exterior view when needed
- They are practically maintenance free
- I need to protect my hardwood floors from sun damage
New Fall books have arrived from Carole Fabrics. Here is just one sample of a beautiful linen and rayon blend embroidered fabric that comes in many colors. There are many similar fabrics throughout the book. Very stunning line!
Pictured are just two of a collection of fabulous fabric books from Kravet Fabrics. In these books you will find snake prints, stripes, florals, textures, embroidered patterns, paisleys, checks, and more. Cottons, cotton blends, linen, and polyester. Fabulous new colors to decorate with for everything from throw pillows, to drapes and valances, shades, bedding, upholstery….you name it, it’s all right here in this collection. Best part is…we bring the store to you to make your selection in the comfort of your home!
1) Silhouettes® are multi-functional and offer different levels of privacy and light from full glass exposure to light filtering and light dimming
2) They come in 2″, 3″, and 4″ vane sizes
3) There are 12 fabric choices in 104 beautiful colors to choose from
4) Choose your operating system; continuous cord loop, retractable cord, cordless, or power rise head rails with remote control
5) Headrails are covered in matching fabric
6) Use them alone or layer the look with drapes or valances
7) They can be used on narrow windows such as side-lights with tilt only option
8) They can be ordered with a top-down, bottom-up option for inside mount applications
9) They can be made to fit difficult to treat windows such as specialty shapes and arches
10) They come with a Lifetime guarantee
11) They look stunning and soften a room and help to protect furnishings from harmful sun rays
12) SAVE AN EXTRA 10% on Silhouette Window Shades simply by mentioning this post when you call us for an in-home appointment with Window Wear Etc. “We come to you!”
Have you ever wondered if you could use upholstery fabric to make swags? They actually do make up nice as shown here. Since most upholstery fabrics are stiff and somewhat bulky, it is best to use them for a tailored application. Here we fabricated tailored pleats for both the swags and jabots (rather than shirred) to get a very nice drape to this design. The jabots are contrast lined, and the swags have regular lining. Each piece is attached to one another with velcro and lays on top of the 2″ Kirsch pole. Pinch pleated Ado sheers in a creamy yellow open and close to give the client the option for daytime, light filtering privacy. The honeycomb shade beneath gives night time privacy. This layered treatment gives the client many options at their window to serve their different needs throughout the day.